Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Better Late Than Never.......

I am back....whew....it has been entirely too long!!! I have so

much to share and tell!! But I will pace myself and not give you

all too much! I am currently enrolled back in school working

toward my bachelors. I am still catering and eating lol :) I got

rid of the fro and loc'd my hair in December of 2010 and I love

every inch of it! I am currently freeforming because I felt that

they were thinning due to overtwisting. My twin brother joined

the Air Force and is now living in Delaware. I miss him

tremendously. I am working on my poetry and music still as

well as my chef jacket and apron line. I recently got engaged So expect some

wedding planning posts! :) My life has been very hectic lately

however I will make sure that I include you all in the fun!

Welcome Back! I've missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment